Monday, June 29, 2009

Sore Throats and Heat

My plans have been wrecked! I had yesterday all planned out. Even had an idea of what I was going to write on this blog.

Yesterday was my best friend's one year anniversary to her darling new husband. Happy A!

The 28th is not only a special number for my best friend. It is also the day of my birth, February 28th. It is the day that my now hubby asked me to be his girlfriend, on my 17th birthday. It is the day that he asked me to marry him. And I married him on October 28th, 2005.

So it would make sense to make June 28th my official start up and keeping up with the numbers for my weight loss day.

But as the way of all greatly laid plans....

I am sick! I woke up Saturday morning with a horrendously sore throat. (I think my body was like, "Aww.. her hubby is going to get her up at the crack of dawn to run on Monday. Let's give her a break!") Anyway. So I've been coughing and running a fever and feeling very light headed since Saturday.

Worst of all, our air conditioner is out. Now I don't know if everyone will grasp the horror of this for me. I live in Alabama. It's suppose to be in the 90's with 60% humidity all week. It is just baking inside of our house.

So needless to say, I stayed curled up in my bed this morning. Despite the fact that our fitness plans are definitely on hold until we have some cool air and I am well again, I have some ideas of some blogs for the week.

Btw, I'm happy I don't have a fake audience. Actually seeing names of people commenting motivate me much more than pretending people. Thanks for reading with me so far :)

3 Skinny Talkers:

Pam June 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

I live in Alabama, too! Yay for Bama girls. I know what it's like without air. We just got ours fixed about a week or so ago. Ugh. Hope you get to feeling better.

Air Conditioning Carson, CA July 7, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Good luck with those morning workouts when they start! Hope you feel better!

<3 Lindsay

InWeighOverMyHead July 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

I hope you feel better and get some COOL air soon!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP