Friday, July 10, 2009

Bad Blogger Girl

Did you think I forgot about you?

I haven't! The sicklyness that I mentioned before has lingered for over a week now.

But I've thought about you a lot as I've been coughing my lungs out. We have some things to talk about. Yes we do. It's gonna get serious in here. There's going to be some heavy stuff thrown at you here. Sometimes it will be happy, sometimes it will be sad... sometimes it's going to be gross, awkward, maybe even steamy. But its going to be out there and I will have to deal with dealing it out to you.

(Btw, where can I find a cheap scale? The only one I could find was like $80! Do they really have to cost that much?)

2 Skinny Talkers:

mak'n Changes July 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Go to walmart for an inexpensive scale. That's where I got mine and it was nowhere near 80 dollars.

alanna September 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

costco, ross, marshall's, bed bath & beyond, etc.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP