Monday, August 17, 2009

The Post Off The Wagon Weigh In

I lost another pound!

No, I have no idea how that happened either. Last week was filled with all kinds of cheating and being lazy.

But hey, I'll take it. :)

My husband's birthday is on Thursday. He will be turning 24! He is 6 months younger than I am.

He and I will be doing some work on our other house this week, getting it ready to sell. I probably wont be blogging a lot this week.

Even though my weight hasn't changed much, most of my friends have told me that I look a lot slimmer. Not sure if it's muscle weight or something that is keeping my weight from changing, but I'm happier with looking thinner.

And besides that, I can tell a big difference since I started working out. I can run up and down stairs more easily, I have a lot more energy during the day... and (family members shield your eyes) I have been, how shall I say it? ... Attacking my hubby in the bedroom. Just pouncing on him and demanding some sweaty, flip you around all over the bed and standing on your head even though you'd never do it any other time kind of marital relations.

I can't wait to see what more weight loss will bring!

8 Skinny Talkers:

Jogging Auburn August 17, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Rawr! Bet your hubbie likes the attention! :D

So happy for the one pound weight loss! It's good to know that you don't have to be totally *perfect* for this weight loss thing to work, isn't it? :)

Proud o' you!!

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Congratulations on your pound! Yay!

Diane, Fit to the Finish August 17, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

One pound lost is one pound lost. Good job!

Shelley August 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Woot Woot - congratulations on the pound lost!!!

Meg August 18, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Congrats!! Seeing and feeling the results can be addictive. There's no better motivation to get to the gym than seeing how it pays off. Well done!

Hadley August 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

LOL! Well, I bet your hubby's really happy about it.

Congrats on the one pound loss and the "you look thinner" compliments. Glad you're enjoying the exercise results. Way to go!

Unknown August 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Hey hun... I'm officially a follower now, although you might not realize it cause you have not written all week! See you this weekend... BTW, Love you and you are the best friend ever!!!
Signed,
Larissa
"The Best Friend"

Katie August 24, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

♥ Riss

Thanks for the weekend, BFF of mine. It made losing Marshal a lot easier.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP