Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to Katie's Brain!

Checking in today! Well I don't have a scale yet, but I've been using the one in the mall and I have lost 8 lbs so far. I cant tell a difference yet! I am going to go stalk through Walmart here in a little while until I find one, dangit!

Today is my dedication to my blog day. I have already told my husband that I am going to stay home and figure out how to do a pretty blog. Because you need to see pictures of my puppies and stuff like that, right? Right?! You will like the puppies even if I have to stuff them down your face!

Ahem. I think I will be sending out links of my blog to my friends and family today. A little scary. It's like, they don't know this side of me. They may know I am overweight, but I do not admit that I am and we don't talk about it. I avoid family gatherings so they won't see how large I have gotten.

How sad is that? I miss out on events because I am ashamed of how I look.

Hmmm. This post turned a little more serious than what I was shooting for. Oh well! I promised myself I would be honest on this blog, and that is as honest as it gets!

Blog Makeover time! Everyone have a good day!

5 Skinny Talkers:

InWeighOverMyHead July 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Honesty is good!

Katie July 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Oh but its scary :)

Shelley July 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

I for one DO want to see your puppies - love the canines!!!

I had a hard time sharing my blog with family and friends...in fact, very few know of its' existence. Bravo to you for sharing so soon!

Amber B July 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Hey girl! Amber B here! I am proud of you! you will do great with your weightloss! No matter what you are on the outside it's what is on the inside that counts! I love you no matter what! But I am here to support you 100% on anything you want to accomplish! Keep on bloggin girl cause it will help you to keep your goal going! Love you!

Katie July 16, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

The pictures will be up soon Shelley!

And *squeek!* Amber! <3 Thank you babe, you were one of the ones I was hoping was going to read it! Love you 2! Kiss those babies for me!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP