Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear Banana Pudding Ice Cream,

I had the best time with you this weekend! You are so soft and sweet. No one will ever be as delicious as you. It was just you and me, and a spoon. I glowed with satisfaction after our time together.

But baby, I think we need to see other people. You just aren't what I'm looking for. Please, don't be upset! I wont be seeing any other flavors of ice cream either. You are the only flavor for me.

You are perfect just as you are. You should never change a thing! But darling, I wear our love for each other on my hips.

It isn't you, it's me. I'm moving on from your sugary sweetness. I may dream of you, yearn for your touch again... But I am moving on for good! My hips will no longer bear the evidence of your taste.

We will see each other sometime I am sure. On rare occasions and only for brief quickies, just the smallest dab of you in a midnight rendezvous! But now I must be strong.

Just know that I will always love you.

Love,
Katie

8 Skinny Talkers:

Jewls July 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Katie!
Just poppin' in from SITS! I admire you so much!! You are so witty and funny, and I hope that you reach your goals! Way to go girl!! :)

P.S. I'm totally following you cuz you are hilarious!

Shelley July 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

After I read you comment I had to come see your picture - your's looks better!

Love the letter, lol!

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

*drool*

InWeighOverMyHead July 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

AAAHHH! I wish I had not seen this pic tonight before bed! lol

sharongracepjs July 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

So funny! This is almost exactly what I wrote on my other blog a month ago:

http://ceilingflickers.blogspot.com/2009/07/were-breaking-up-letter.html

I guess great minds think alike :D

You've got a great blog!

Amy Acorn August 1, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

"Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

aww that was a really witty post, it made me smile-and it's something a lot of us can relate to haha:)

btw the design of your blog is beautiful!

xo xo

alanna September 21, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

sooo funny i'm dying! hahah i seriously love it, mine is usually a letter to my poor, worn out debit card, though.

plumtea January 18, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

This is about the funniest thing I have ever read. Found your blog from 3FC. Good luck on your diet !!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP