Friday, July 31, 2009

First Victory!

I have been working out at the gym for a week now and I have lost:

2 lbs!
Yes, I probably could've lost more. But it took me a little while to really settle into my new diet. I have only been strictly adhering to my diet since Monday. (And I cheated and had spaghetti a couple nights ago! Someone smack me!)

I am still so very excited though! 2 lbs when I only worked out 3 days (one of those today), and I even cheated on my diet a little! Today I am feeling like this is so doable! I can beat this. I will wage this war against myself and food, and I will win. I will conquer!

Here I come skinny jeans!

These are thumbnails; click to view larger image.

6 Skinny Talkers:

Teresa July 31, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

that's 2 lbs lost....not gained.....keep it up

InWeighOverMyHead July 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Yipee!!!! Congrats! Nice pics. :)

Shelley July 31, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Congratulations, that's wonderful!!! And you ARE right, it IS doable! Just imagine if you lost 2 pounds ever week...in a year, you'd be a stick!

Jogging Auburn July 31, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Woo-hoo!! I'm so proud of you! You're right; this is totally doable! And you've proved that you don't have to be 100% good all the time to make it happen. Keep up the good work, girlie!! :D

Katie August 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Thanks guys! :) I'm still doing the happy dance today. I even got up and went to work out on a SATURDAY people! Saturday!

M August 1, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I love your blog! And 2 pounds is AMAZiNG! Keep it up, the results only get better.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP